I’ve updated the debug room to version 1.0.3a. It should include spells, missing cyberware and a combat testing room to test your characters before importing them to an adventure. Check it out and feel free to leave some comments and suggestions.
This room is used to create characters that are used to test the higher end game stuff without needing to have gone through a full adventure or you can import a character of your own to modify. This room offers you nuyen, karma and equipment.
v1.0.1 – July 31, 2013
– Added a section for spells for Adept, Mage and Shaman
v1.0.1a – July 31, 2013
– Uploaded an image for the Debug Room module.
v1.0.2 – August 2, 2013
– Added a save reminder at the close of conversation.
– Added the Universal Omnitech Cyberlegs to the cyberware shop.
v1.0.3 – August 5, 2013
– Added a combat room to test character’s builds.
v1.0.3a – August 5, 2013
– Fixed an issue with the Test Room teleporter sending players back to the main room.
I created a debug room to create a character above the normal starting stats. It also allows you to add nuyen, karma and equipment of your choice. I haven’t tested it fully yet, but if it fucks up your save, it’s not my fault. Use this at your own risk. You have been warned. I’ll be posting it in a bit.
I also noticed that I reached over 1,000 visits to this site. Thank you all for your help!